Wanted NYS Certified ALS, BLS Providers & Drivers
Wanted NYS Certified
ALS Providers and EMT-B/Drivers
The Saranac Lake Volunteer Rescue Squad is currently accepting applications for immediate openings for two full time Paramedic’s or EMT-CC’s for our 911 and transport schedule and a full time EMT-Basic/ Driver for our transport schedule. Our 911 schedule is 12-14 hour shifts, the newly adopted transport schedule is 24 paid on and 72 off. Lodging is available for out of town providers.
Applicants should possess.
- • Valid NYS EMS Certification
- • Online status with mountain lakes
- • A valid NYS driver license
- • Good Leadership abilities
- • Excellent moral and professional character
- • Good written and oral communication skills
- • Strong interpersonal/human skills
- • Self- motivational skills requiring minimal supervision
The Saranac Lake Volunteer Rescue Squads offers competitive pay rates with an excellent benefit package for full time employees to include paid vacation, sick and personal time off, Family health insurance plan and a simple IRA plan with company match. An application with resume and three references required. Applications are available on our website at saranaclakerescue.com or located at our office at 110 Broadway in Saranac Lake. Please mail completed applications to SLVRS PO Box 431, Saranac Lake NY 12983. Please contact Ryan Thompson at (315) 244-6272, or Julie Harjung at (518)810-3985 for additional details.