Help Wanted at Elizabethtown-Lewis
Wanted NYS Certified EMT-B/Drivers, AEMTs, AEMT-CC and Paramedics to fill per diem shifts. The Elizabethtown-Lewis Emergency Squad is accepting applications per diem shifts. Preferred candidates should possess:
• A current NYS EMT Certification.
• A valid NYS driver’s license
• Good Leadership abilities
• Excellent moral and professional character
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal/human skills
• Self- motivated requiring minimal supervision
Job responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Beginning of Shift Rig and maintenance checks to ensure vehicle readiness
• Emergency response and care of sick and injured patients
• Paperwork as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
Candidates must possess a clean NYS driver’s license, previous ambulance operation is preferred but if none we will train the individual. An application with resume and three references required. Applications are available by emailing email@example.com. Please mail completed applications to Elizabethtown-Lewis EMS at P.O. Box 443, Elizabethtown, NY 12932. Please contact Patty Bashaw, Vice President and staffing supervisor for additional details. Lodging is available for out of town providers in our station.